| || |
|Deputy director general|
Born in 1970 in Vinnytsia.
- Vinnytsia State Institute of Pedagogy, Faculty of History (1992);
- National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv, Institute of International Relations, Faculty of International Law, postgraduate course (1995).
- 1995 — Senior Consultant, Assistant and Referent Group to the President of Ukraine;
- 1995–1997 — Director, Razumkov Centre International Law Programmes;
- 1997–1999 — Assistant to the Deputy Secretary of Ukraine's National Security and Defence Council (NSDC);
- Since December 1999 — Director, Razumkov Centre International Programmes;
- Since May 2000 — Freelance Consultant to the Foreign Relations Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Since November 2006 — Deputy Director General, International programmes director;
- Since November 2009 — Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Since May 2010 — Deputy Director General.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 206-85-09|
|The United Nations General Assembly has given Ukraine a tool to protect its interests |
| 01 April 2014 UN, Russia, Ñrimea |
|If Russia annexes Crimea, the Baltic states will also find themselves under threat |
| 14 March 2014 Ñrimea, Russia, EU, USA |
|Ukraine can't remain a non-aligned state with no security assurances |
| 13 March 2014 Security policy, NATO, Tashkent Treaty |
|The new head of the Presidential Administration was appointed to retain power for President Yanukovych |
| 29 January 2014 Kl'uyev, Presidential Administration, President of Ukraine |
|All comments|| || |