| || |
|Director, Military programmes|
Born in 1951 in Moscow.
- Orenburg Higher Military Air Defence Forces School (1972);
- Kyiv Air Defence Forces Academy (1982);
- Higher School of Entrepreneurship, Kyiv Institute of National Economy (1991).
Ph. D. in Technical Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, the author of more than 90 publications.
Colonel (Ret.) with 31 years of military service, half of that term — at research institutions. Research profile — systems analysis, strategic planning, analysis methods, national security.
- Most recent position in state bodies — Department Chief at the Analytical Service of Ukraine's NSDC Staff;
- Since December 1999 — Razumkov Centre Programme Co-ordinator;
- Since February 2000 — Freelance Consultant to the National Security and Defence Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 201-11-98|
|The Kremlin has not completely given up the Novorosiya project |
| 03 June 2015 Russia, Donbas, Odesa, |
|Will the supply of Western weapons to Ukraine provoke Russia? |
| 30 March 2015 War, Army equipment, Russia, Putin |
|The joint international military brigade will bring Ukraine closer to NATO standards |
| 11 March 2015 Armed forces of Ukraine, Security policy, NATO |
|Sanctions will affect Russia's policy when they reach the “pain threshold” |
| 20 November 2014 Russia, Donbas, War |
|All comments|| || |
|We are still on the verge of change |
| 15 April 2015 War, Donbas, Security policy |
|Previously the army was funded on the basis of complete saving |
| 10 April 2015 Armed forces reform, Army equipment, Security policy, Contract army |
|Will Russia dare to start a special operation “The Baltics” |
| 01 April 2015 Russia, , NATO |
|On foreign policy measures to force Russia to make peace |
| 29 January 2015 UN, International assistànce, Russia, War |