| || |
|Director, Military programmes|
Born in 1951 in Moscow.
- Orenburg Higher Military Air Defence Forces School (1972);
- Kyiv Air Defence Forces Academy (1982);
- Higher School of Entrepreneurship, Kyiv Institute of National Economy (1991).
Ph. D. in Technical Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, the author of more than 90 publications.
Colonel (Ret.) with 31 years of military service, half of that term — at research institutions. Research profile — systems analysis, strategic planning, analysis methods, national security.
- Most recent position in state bodies — Department Chief at the Analytical Service of Ukraine's NSDC Staff;
- Since December 1999 — Razumkov Centre Programme Co-ordinator;
- Since February 2000 — Freelance Consultant to the National Security and Defence Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 201-11-98|
|Sanctions will affect Russia's policy when they reach the “pain threshold” |
| 20 November 2014 Russia, Donbas, War |
|Cluster munitions scandal was arranged to discredit Ukraine |
| 30 October 2014 War, Human rights, Donbas |
|The EU wants to resolve gas conflict with Russia at the expense of Ukrainian interests |
| 02 October 2014 Gas conflict, Russia, EU, Gazprom |
|As Ukraine moves closer to NATO, its military products may interest the West |
| 24 September 2014 Arms industry, NATO, Russia |
|All comments|| || |