| || |
|Director, Military programmes|
Born in 1951 in Moscow.
- Orenburg Higher Military Air Defence Forces School (1972);
- Kyiv Air Defence Forces Academy (1982);
- Higher School of Entrepreneurship, Kyiv Institute of National Economy (1991).
Ph. D. in Technical Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, the author of more than 90 publications.
Colonel (Ret.) with 31 years of military service, half of that term — at research institutions. Research profile — systems analysis, strategic planning, analysis methods, national security.
- Most recent position in state bodies — Department Chief at the Analytical Service of Ukraine's NSDC Staff;
- Since December 1999 — Razumkov Centre Programme Co-ordinator;
- Since February 2000 — Freelance Consultant to the National Security and Defence Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 201-11-98|
|Increasing arms production requires a comprehensive review of the security sector |
| 15 July 2014 Army equipment, Security policy, Arms industry |
|After Ukrainian forces were restructured, the operations became more effective |
| 10 July 2014 Armed forces of Ukraine, Terrorism |
|Neutrality won't help Ukraine avoid the aggression of Russia |
| 08 July 2014 Neutrality, Security policy, NATO, Russia |
|Growing tension in the Soviet Central Asia distracts Russian forces from Ukraine |
| 10 June 2014 Russia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, War |
|All comments|| || |