Born in 1967 in Kyiv.
Education: Kyiv Politechnic Institute, Department of Chemical Engineering (1992).
Author of over 50 scientific works and op-ed publications. Took part in development and implementation of international energy projects and scientific research in international energy policy.
- 1992–1996, worked in different positions in the mechanical engineering industry;
- 1997–1998 — head expert of the division of oil, gas and petroleum refining industry of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- 1998–2003 — Naftohaz Ukrayiny National Joint-Stock Company, in charge of oil transportation section;
- 2004–2007 — chief consultant at the National Institute of International Security Problems of Ukraine’s NSDC;
- since February, 2007 — Leading Expert, Razumkov Centre. Director since 2013.