| || |
|Director, Energy programmes|
Born in 1967 in Kyiv.
Education: Kyiv Politechnic Institute, Department of Chemical Engineering (1992).
Author of over 50 scientific works and op-ed publications. Took part in development and implementation of international energy projects and scientific research in international energy policy.
- 1992–1996, worked in different positions in the mechanical engineering industry;
- 1997–1998 — head expert of the division of oil, gas and petroleum refining industry of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- 1998–2003 — Naftohaz Ukrayiny National Joint-Stock Company, in charge of oil transportation section;
- 2004–2007 — chief consultant at the National Institute of International Security Problems of Ukraine’s NSDC;
- since February, 2007 — Leading Expert, Razumkov Centre. Director since 2013.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 206-85-02|
|Due to war in Donbas western companies aren’t going to invest to shale gas in Ukraine |
| 25 May 2015 Shale gas, War |
|Instead of closing mines, management of the coal industry should be improved |
| 24 April 2015 Coal, Electricity, Ministry of Fuel and Energy |
|Gazprom made concessions to Naftohaz not to lose the Ukrainian market |
| 08 April 2015 Gas, Gazprom, Naftohaz Ukrayiny, EU |
|The fight against the influence of business on governance should be comprehensive |
| 25 March 2015 Oligarchs, Ukrnafta, UkrTransNafta, Oil processing |
|All comments|| || |