| || |
|Director, Energy programmes|
Born in 1967 in Kyiv.
Education: Kyiv Politechnic Institute, Department of Chemical Engineering (1992).
Author of over 50 scientific works and op-ed publications. Took part in development and implementation of international energy projects and scientific research in international energy policy.
- 1992–1996, worked in different positions in the mechanical engineering industry;
- 1997–1998 — head expert of the division of oil, gas and petroleum refining industry of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- 1998–2003 — Naftohaz Ukrayiny National Joint-Stock Company, in charge of oil transportation section;
- 2004–2007 — chief consultant at the National Institute of International Security Problems of Ukraine’s NSDC;
- since February, 2007 — Leading Expert, Razumkov Centre. Director since 2013.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 206-85-02|
|Giving the public an opportunity to pay utility bills in instalments - is a half measure that does not solve the payment problem. That is what Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director for energy Programmes of the Razumkov Centre told ZIK news agency. |
| 22 October 2016 Electricity, Gas, Oil |
|Ukraine cannot abandon nuclear power because it is a cornerstone of its energy sector |
| 29 April 2016 Nuclear energy, Renewable energy, Energy independence |
|Until the government creates free coal market, miners' strikes will continue |
| 19 January 2016 Coal, Extraction industry, Government, Protest |
|Corruption schemes pose the biggest threat to the energy security of Ukraine |
| 14 December 2015 Corruption, Energy independence, Coal |
|All comments|| || |