| || |
|Co-director, Foreign relations and international security programmes|
Born in 1962 in Khmelnytsty Rgn.
- Royal College of Defence Studies, London, UK (2007)
- Air Field Operations Officer School, Biloxy, MS, US (2001)
- Squadron Officer School, Montgomery, AL, US (1994)
- Defence Language Institute, San Antonio, TX, US (1994)
- Chernihiv Higher Military Air Force Academy, Ukraine (1984)
- 1980-2001 – Air Force active service (Cadet, Instructor Pilot, Flight Commander, Squadron Commander, Deputy Air Force Base Commander. Participated in two UN peacekeeping operations, Lt.Colonel (Ret).
- 2001-2004 – Razumkov Centre.
- 2004-2005 – State Company Ukroboronservice.
- 2005-2008 – Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, Head Organisational and Analytical Division – First Assistant to Minister of Defence.
|Telephone: (+380-44) 201-11-95|
| || |
|Brexit poses a threat of completely undermining the unity of the EU on sanctions against Russia |
| 30 June 2016 Great Britain, European integration, EU, Russia, Visas |
|For Russia, the price for a large-scale attack at Ukraine is now much higher than two years ago |
| 02 June 2016 Russia, Donbas, War |
|What threats the fulfilment of the Minsk Agreements poses to Ukraine |
| 03 March 2016 Donbas, Russia, Germany |
|The role of international organisations in Ukraine: capabilities and limits |
| 14 September 2015 UN, NATO, OSCE, EU, Security policy |